Thursday, July 22, 2010

Your Photo Where?

I'm a total freak when it comes to photographing and videotaping my child. Aren't we all? I've created photo books, put her face on mugs, uploaded her clips to a YouTube channel, even created a line of kids t-shirt designs in her honor.

Well, now I have a new obsession - Shortomatic. In a few simple steps you can design your own boardshorts complete with family photos, unique graphics or anything else that your imagination can produce. Wow, I thought, my daughter's photo on a swimsuit? What could be better than that? (I told you that I'm a bit of a freak).

So I uploaded an action photo of my daughter bouncing inside a Moon Walk. It was one of those photos where everything was just right - the colors were rich and vibrant and the blurred action of kids bouncing was really cool. It took only minutes to design the shorts and the wizard steps you thru the process.

At a cost of $99 per pair these shorts certainly aren't cheap but they are worth every penny. They are quite a conversation starter once people realize that I have a photo of my daughter on my swimsuit. Go to the Shortomatic website and check them out for yourself. They took about 1 month from order to delivery and I'm working on another pair right now.

No comments: