I've been tempted to do this for quite sometime now. Entering the blogosphere represents a huge commitment to me. A commitment of time, energy & focus as well as a commitment to my blog readers to be interesting, relevant & current.
I am not starting an LGBT political or religious blog. There are enough of those already and, may I add, there are some fantastic blogs that I read every day (i.e. Joe My God, Towleroad, et al). No, my goal with this blog is to introduce the LGBT parenting community (and those who know and love us) to products and service that we need in our every day lives. From apparel and gifts to travel and leisure, I will be scouring the web for LGBT owned, LGBT operated, LGBT-friendly & LGBT family friendly resources for our community.
Join me on this journey. Send me your suggestions and feedback. Hang on, let's have some fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment