Family Week in Provincetown is just around the corner. Hundreds of LGBT families will descend on the tiny little Hamlet for a week of fun and frolic. Activities include games, concerts, crafts and a family parade.
I went to P-town for the first time this past May. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. And I have to tell you - I'm Hooked! I expected a much larger, more congested, more erratic place along the lines of Santa Monica or Venice, CA. What I found was a quiet, charming, friendly place with amazing food, quaint shops, TONS of art galleries & a live and let live attitude.
We can't make Family Week this year :-( but it is most defintely on our list for 2011. Hop on over to the Family Equality Council website for full details.
p.s. If you make it this year, please stop by All American Boy clothing store and say a quick hello to Tim (the store owner). Tell him that Steven sent you!

No comments:
Post a Comment