When was the last time you traveled by train? Well partner, that's too long.
I just read a blog posting over at Joe.My.God. that Amtrak is launching a $250k ad campaign to attract LGBT passengers. When I did a web search for 'Amtrak, LGBT' I found several Casting Call postings looking for people that would like to be part of the campaign. How cool is that?
Some of my earliest memories are of my mother taking me and my sisters from OKC to DFW via Amtrak. That was back in the 70's and I remember what a thrill it was to travel by train. I haven't been on Amtrak in many years though and I'm not sure about the current conditions. If you have any feedback, please post a comment and let us know about your experience.
Also, if you have a moment, please go to the Amtrak Media Contact page and send them a quick "Thank You". Summer is here. Time to hit the tracks!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment